Recognized as leaders in their community, Bos & Glazier's lawyers perform all kinds of functions for the public good. To list a few:
- 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 recipient of the State Bar of Michigan Pro Bono Circle of Excellence Award
- Carole Bos regularly serves as a radio commentator
- The firm has created a web site, AwesomeStories.com, which is used in schools throughout the United States
- Members of the firm, and its staff, assist in specific community projects like Habitat for Humanity
- Every person in the firm is actively engaged in supporting civic, school and church-related projects.
- Winner of the Primerus Community Service Award.
- Financial contributor to the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- Member of the Justice Foundation of West Michigan.